Wednesday 2 January 2013

Malifaux Alternative Sculpts & Minis

I was browsing through and catching up with my flipboard feeds this morning and I was struck by the number of potential alternative minis being released now or in the immediate future that could be used as alternative sculpts for Malifaux. So without further ado....

First up Wild West Exodus, which appears to be similar scale and has some very fitting minis. I quite like the first as a desperate merc or a gunslinger, the second just struck me as a really interesting undead model, perhaps Flesh Construct.







Next up, this is Niven from Studio McVey, which looks like it would make a good Steampunk Abomination.



This would make a good Gaki


And last up, I thought these would make excellent Fire Gamin



No comments:

Post a Comment